The 10 rules include:
1. Commit first to the ideal of entrepreneurship.
2. Look for problems to solve before creating business solutions.
3. Focus on innovation and scale.
4. Assemble founding teams with a history of working well together.
5. One co-founder is usually “first among equals.”
6. Manage risk and don’t spend needlessly.
7. Learning to lead requires a lifelong effort.
8. Learning to sell requires a lifelong commitment.
9. Persistence means redefining failure.
10. Time, not money, is the scarcest resource.