Yummy! My husband has taken quite a liking to the different ways of making a hummus and grilled vegetable wrap. The first time we looked up a recipe we used Food Networks's recipe and have explored different varieties since then. My husband doesn't like tomatoes but I certainly add some to mine! We go back and forth with using zucchini or squash, red bell peppers, onions and spinach. I love it when he uses caesar dressing and sometimes we do italian dressing. I go back and forth between a different variety of vegetables but it is delicious. It all started with the chicken hummus wrap recipe we found in the inside cover of the Sabra lid and has developed into something so much more. We have been exploring more vegetarian options and I plan on adding more pictures as we go along. Have a good day!
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
The 10 rules include:
1. Commit first to the ideal of entrepreneurship.
2. Look for problems to solve before creating business solutions.
3. Focus on innovation and scale.
4. Assemble founding teams with a history of working well together.
5. One co-founder is usually “first among equals.”
6. Manage risk and don’t spend needlessly.
7. Learning to lead requires a lifelong effort.
8. Learning to sell requires a lifelong commitment.
9. Persistence means redefining failure.
10. Time, not money, is the scarcest resource.